Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MFA Grad School Apps Completed!

I've gone through lots of major life changes this past year. I moved from Australia after living there nearly four years back to my hometown in Michigan. I haven't lived here in thirteen years so it's been an adjustment but a pleasant one. So, some of these life changes was my decision to return to graduate school. I served in the USAF for four years largely due to their generous education benefits so I thought there was no better time for me than to return to school by next fall. I have been working on my applications the past few months. I was busy creating new art work, building my portfolio and rewriting my application essays - I've lost count how many drafts I have rewritten.

So, now they are all complete and turned in. It's one major stress out of my life and now I wait until the decisions are out in April. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment