Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Create a Glass Bowl in Adobe Illustrator Tutorial

I'm quite a novice when it comes to Illustrator and Flash, but I do have a heap of books on the two programs and I'm determined to learn. I'll start slowly. This is a basic tutorial from Illustrator on how to create a glass bowl from Layers Magazine, of course!

See the entire tutorial here.

Photobucket

My version - I'm determined to make some flowers for the glass bowl, but that may be a bit too ambitious right before bed time. Perhaps I'll post an updated version later.

Photobucket

... 1 hour 15 minutes later. Okay, okay. I know myself and I would have been obsessing about this in my sleep. I decided to make my own version of a fish bowl. I made the fish on a separate art board and dragged them over. This is one of my first Illustrator projects. I'm actually quite proud of myself.

Photobucket

Here is my glass bowl/vase with flowers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment