Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Worldwide Photowalk in Geelong, VIC, Australia

Hello -
Been a busy week with real life commitments. Yesterday I took a trip to Geelong, with my partner, for Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk - I posted about it previously.

It was a really nice. I feel guilty, I actually haven't been out shooting anything for a few months so it felt great to get out and shoot again. I understand real life gets in the way, but I really need to prioritize.

Here are some of my shots.



Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great shots (as always) - but what building had the cement bells motif?

    ReplyDelete