Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bomb Tutorial with Adobe Illustrator

Okay, I just got back from "Slackerville" and I'm back. Here is a bomb tutorial that I've been casually working on the past couple of nights when I should have been getting some shut eye. It's from a website called V for Vectors and has all kinds of fun Illustrator tutorials.

This is a bomb tutorial intended for beginners with an estimated completion time of 30 minutes. It took me twice as long and I still couldn't figure out how to color the stroke with a gradient without having a fill. Ugh!

Photobucket

Here is my version:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment