Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Half Orange Tutorial for Adobe Illustrator

I really need to focus more and kick procrastination in the rear. It's been over a week since I have posted and completed a tutorial.

This orange looks so nice and juice I'm craving some orange juice or lemonade. This tutorial is from Vector Tuts Plus.

Photobucket

I did run into a few problems in step 8 with creating the pattern. The bounding box always seems to be a bit distinct. I re-sized all of my dots to 1/4 the size - copied it a few more times to make a new 'pattern' and it looked much better, in my opinion.

Have fun with this one. I think I'm going to try some lemons and limes using this tutorial, too.

My version:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. looks good, i'm going to give it a go this week

    ReplyDelete