Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Freebies!!

I'm a big sucker for plugins, brushes and actions. It's even better when it's freeware. I have tons of bookmarks all of the place, so I'm going to be posting some links to freebies that I have downloaded.

Brusheezy - not sure how useful these brushes will be but definitely very cool stuff.

Designm.ag - some basic but handy Photoshop actions. It's also an art and design blog - so heaps of helpful info and freebies on here.
They've also got some cool fire brushes - I downloaded these, too, but again haven't used them yet. I'm hoping this blog is going to change things and get me motivated again.

Stay tuned.......there will be plenty more freebies in future posts.

1 comment:

  1. Nik I LOVE these!! I want one so I can frame it for my house. It's SO cool!! Why haven't I seen these before?

    ReplyDelete