Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Purchase

Ok - so I'm already a little bit in debt ($3,500) but Digital Juice is having an awesome sale on their new Motion Designer's Toolkits volumes 4 & 5. They're normally $499 but it was a promo for the first 1,000 - Buy one for $249 and get the second FREE! I couldn't pass up this deal.

To be honest - I already own volumes 1 & 3 and haven't even used them yet! I have browsed through all of the files and they look amazing - but I just haven't had any work that I could use them on yet - and I haven't been inspired to create anything with them (hence the blog).

If you are a video editor or motion graphics designer - and you have never heard of Digital Juice MDTs or do not own any - I highly suggest you invest into a couple of these. Just check out the promo video and see for yourself.

1 comment: