Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Detroit & Boston, United States
Artist at heart, video editor by trade, photographer, aspiring documentary filmmaker, coffee slinger, cat herder, animal lover, US Air Force Iraq War Veteran, humanitarian and funny. A creative soul trying to find my place in this world.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Purpose

I'm a procrastinator - this blog is intended to make my creative side accountable to something. I have hundreds of unorganized bookmarks, thoughts, ideas, photos, projects and inspiring words and images all floating around on my computer or in my head. Hopefully, this blog will be the place for all of that to come together and I can make better sense of it all.

This is intended for all fine art, photography, digital art, filming, editing and motion graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment